We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience.
If you are comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries we would love to talk with you.
You will get a chance to work at our digital marketing company - DesigningIT, where our mission is to help international companies grow their business both at home and abroad.
Who we are
DesigningIT is a US based full-service digital agency, that was founded in 2003 and is actively growing locations in Asia, Europe and the United States.
Our team focuses on performance marketing on a global scale. We help companies plan, build and grow their digital presence. Our core disciplines include digital marketing strategies. UX/UI solutions, modern front end code, CMS integration, and online marketing in the form of SEO and PPC.
- Code websites from Figma, using modern Front end technologies
- Integrate with CMS systems such as CraftCMS (twig), ExpressionEngine, and Wordpress
- Headless CMS integrations, API connections to third party solutions.
- Build highly usable, fast and responsive user interfaces for desktop, tablet, and mobile;
- Collaborate with the design team to implement pixel perfect designs.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Work independently and collaborate with the rest of the development team
- Write clean,robust code backed by automated unit tests with full coverage ·
- Evaluate and recommend software components and practices to help keep the product competitive
- Work with product team and UI/UX designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front and back end architecture
- Minimum 4 years experience with HTML5/CSS3;
- Gulp, Webpack or similar;
- Minimum 2 years experience with PHP
- Local Servers (MAMP) or Virtual Machines (Vagrant);
- A solid understanding of web servers (DNS, A Records, Servers, IP's, Nameservers etc), access
++ A huge plus for TWIG template knowledge
- Experience working with CMS (we use ExpressionEngine, CraftCMS, and Wordpress);
- Experience working with Angular, React, Node, Tailwind, Foundation
- Experience working with Laravel, Yii2, Symfony
- An understanding of solid SEO practices: Schema, On-Page SEO, Meta-Data;
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Sketch;
- Experience in adaptive/responsive web development;
- CSS including (SASS or LESS Precompiled Languages);
What do we offer
- Competitive Salary in USD
- Work from home / Remote.
- Full time
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday
- Annual paid vacation and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Friendly atmosphere (an awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Participation in conferences
- Growth opportunities inside the company
- Established Company 15+ years in the business