DesigningIT is a US based full-service digital agency that focuses on performance marketing on a global scale. We help companies plan, build and grow their digital presence. Our core disciplines include digital marketing strategies. UX/UI solutions, modern front end code, CMS integration, and online marketing in the form of SEO and PPC.
If you are passionate about creating attention-grabbing, informative text, that describes and promotes products we would love to talk with you!
*Minimum 3 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
*Exceptional writing and research skill
*Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
*Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
*Proficiency in Google drive, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
*Social media or content marketing experience a plus
* Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
*Write copy for a variety of channels including social media, blog and website
*Edit and proof content to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
*Collaborate with SEO and Marketing to create content strategies for our clients
*Collaborate with our SEO team and marketing team to help with messaging, article idea creation, content creation
*Work with designers, PMs, and marketing to develop content outlines, messaging and content for new websites
• Execute the clients brand voice, tone, and messaging
• Create quality and differentiated copy in the form of blogs, e-books, case studies, headlines, web copy, emails, social and more
• Edit copy for style, grammar, logic, flow, repetition, and to ensure its on strategy
• Conduct in-depth research to learn new subjects or industries as needed
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday
- Remote work
- Annual paid vacation and covered sick leaves
- Paid English Tutoring
- Every 6 month salary raise consideration
- After 1 year of cooperation partial equipment sponsorship
- The opportunity for professional growth and clear employee roadmap
- Friendly atmosphere and loyal management