DesigningIT is a US based full-service digital agency that focuses on performance marketing on a global scale. We help companies plan, build and grow their digital presence. Our core disciplines include digital marketing strategies. UX/UI solutions, modern front end code, CMS integration, and online marketing in the form of SEO and PPC.
We are looking for a Business Development assistant with the main goal to grow our network, manage relationships, and bring in more sales.
1+ years of experience working in business development, specifically as a proposal assistant or coordinator
Great computer skills (Google docs, word, excel, charts, reports etc)
Flexibility and adaptability
Nice to have:
Respond to RFIs/RFPs
Create detailed proposals
Organize and facilitate sales pitches with strategy leads
Report sales activity and opportunities in CRM
Identify potential customers from a variety of sources, based on ideal client profiles.
Contacting leads with diligence and patience to generate conversations
Use CRM to manage initial and follow-up outreach
Meet weekly lead generation quotas and goals
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday
- Remote work
- Annual paid vacation and covered sick leaves
- Paid English Tutoring
- Every 6 month salary raise consideration
- After 1 year of cooperation partial equipment sponsorship
- The opportunity for professional growth and clear employee roadmap
- Friendly atmosphere and loyal management